About This Opportunity
Front-end Full stack web developer (Lead) – China
About the Company
The organization is a Silicon Valley Based Company with Global Branches. Our Globalization Group is looking for Frontend developers with full stack web development experience to help build an internal content/email templates authoring tool that supports Globalization for all applications. As a member of the team, you will help us develop product solutions and deliver features that power the next generation of Globalization apps. You will be involved from ideation to rollout.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
- Create web applications following best practices of accessibility, internationalization.
- Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
- Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across team.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- A passion for technology and for developing robust, scalable, state of the art software systems.
- BS/BA or equivalent with professional application/frontend development exposure.
- Experience developing node. js applications
- A solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust.
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).
Engineering, Software Engineering, Web Developer
Paid Software Engr’ing and R&D Internships
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0