About This Opportunity
PR (Communication) – Marketing Internship in China
About the Company
We are currently seeking for high profile interns to support our professionals in terms of increasing analytical works. We provide an environment for fair competition, opportunity and space for personal growth, we also encourage potential talents to join us after the internship. There are rooms for permanent Job given to those interns who have proved to be good talents.
- Closely work with the marketing team in day-to-day operations of the company.
- Coordinate, assess and respond to organizational marketing needs.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications staff to increase branding opportunities and sales, and to ensure brand consistency across various platforms and touch-points.
- Work on special events, including tradeshows, exhibitions, etc.
- Build productive face to face relationships with customers.
- Diploma / Bachelor degree / above is required (PR, Communication, Marketing, related field).
- Fluent in English
- Be responsible, patient, solid and work hard
- Flexibility to handle competing and changing priorities
- Ability to handle or work under pressure
- The job requires lots of traveling to other cities
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
Availability: Opened Now !!!
Communication, Marketing, Public Relation
PR (Communication) – Marketing Internship
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0