About This Opportunity
About the Company
Our partner company is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, it helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. It is a public company whose leaders are committed to creating value for their clients and shareholders. They ‘ve been building relationships and expanding their global footprint since 1783. Their experts have redefined the industry and changed the way organizations look at real estate.
- Meet a manager who will brief you on the specific internship plan. Receive a plan for your full two months. Meet with your manager regularly to assess progress on your work plan.
- Over the course of the internship, you will spend time in the office researching our industry, attend meetings with colleagues, visit projects and sites with colleagues and make a final presentation to a core group of people you worked with during your internship explaining what you have learned and present some suggestions related to your specific “project.”
- The goal would be to spend roughly 35% of your time outside the office visiting sites and teams and the balance in the office doing research for your presentation/ report and asking clarifying questions of JLL colleagues.
Site / Project visits:
- On-site leasing agents
- Property management staff
- Retail project site visit
- Head office where research and other teams work to write reports and do industry research
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324