About This Opportunity
Urgent Architectural Designer – Attractive Internship, China
About the Company
An Italian design-oriented architecture firm that is committed to excellence in custom architecture and design for residential, cultural, corporate and academic buildings. Founded in 1995 in Milan, then expanded to Europe and China. The range of services provided are a reflection of the arts, sciences, and technology, working for an array of clients from the local, regional, and international markets, including many levels of government and the private sector.
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Must have degree, HND and related certificate in the subject field.
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Dedicated and ability to work under pressure.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).