About This Opportunity
China Internship Program: Risk Assessment Intern
Risk Assessment Intern
As a risk Analyst, you will gain experience in managing risk and gaining principles under lying the risk sector from outstanding industry executives. Successful applicants will work with professionals and obviously see how a good Risk team can impact Business success. This partner company has a solid working environment and a good working system. They are leading Insurance companies in China with reputable history of success. Interns who fit here will never regret the opportunity.
- Perform customer due diligence
- Build and maintain financial models
- Assign credit ratings and maintain updated credit research on a portfolio of clients
- Prepare quarterly and annual portfolio reviews highlighting credit exposures across industries and products
- Monitor risk exposures, understand the factors that drive the risk
- Work closely with the business, including Quantitative Research, Applications Development, Investment Banking, Sales & Trading and legal to develop models and handle new types of transactions
- Attend insurance renewal strategy meetings and participate in insurance renewal activities.
- Attend insurer, broker and TPA stewardship, performance and/or periodic status meetings.
- Review renewal contracts to identify changes from previous terms and conditions.
- Assist with updating the annual risk assessment process.
- Provide support for risk management information system including input of policies into policy.
- Manager database and non-casualty insurance claims information into claims database.
- Assist with data quality audit processes for risk management information system.
Risk Assessment Internship in China
(No Ratings Yet)
- Duration: 2 -12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0