About This Opportunity
Social Media Marketing – Immediate Internship in China
About the Company
The organization was formed with the approval of the State Council in China. Established in Beijing on April 19, 1999. In 2010, they were listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. They venture into Fund Management, Asset Management, Equity Trading, Private Equity, Investment Management and Analysis and so much more.
- Working with the marketing team to create weekly marketing campaigns.
- Reviewing competitive websites to evaluate customer experience and product presentation.
- Assisting in designing, preparing, and creating campaign ads for use on the company’s websites and social network properties.
- Creating and reviewing social media channels to ensure cross-promotion is executed properly and share necessary information.
- Ensuring regular update on social media best practices and changing technology.
- Other assigned duties
Skills & Requirement:
- Diploma / Bachelor degree / above is required.
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional verbal and written skills are a must with the ability to work effectively under deadlines
- Ability to engage in teamwork and multi-task
- Social media experience is a plus
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
Availability: Opened Now !!!
Social Media Marketing – Immediate Interns
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
Hi there, I am interested in applying for the social media marketing internship. How should I go about starting the application process? I have a degree in Retail Marketing and I’m looking for relevant business and/or marketing programmes.
1. Please, thank you for showing interest in our internship placements job.
2. Your Interest in above mentioned area is well noted.
3. Kindly, send me a copy of your CV through [email protected]
4. For more information, visit our website:
Thanks once again.
For and on-behalf,
Offline Marketing Coordinator