About This Opportunity
Machine Learning, Data management, and Algorithm Writing
The first Internet wave disrupted retail, media, and finance. Traditional market leaders declined and new leaders with innovative business models emerged. The second Internet wave is now disrupting how products and supply chains create and distribute value. It will impact every company that builds or operates physical infrastructure, equipment, assets, and devices.
The Host Company provides research and advisory services to help companies manage the threats and opportunities brought by New Technologies.
Client Projects Interns will work on
About the Project
- Phase 1: Align the algorithm within the client’s overall sales strategy.
- Phase 2: Determine which data is available, and which can be made available with the right processes. Identify how to access needed data.
- Phase 3: Develop the machine learning algorithm to automate pricing decisions.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently a student or a graduate of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Management and other related areas
- Fluent in English
- Have love for coding writing algorithms, Machine Learning and Data Management
- Ambitious, independent-minded young leaders with a team-first mentality.
- Deep interest in gaining expertise in Industrial IoT markets and technologies.
- Comfort multi-tasking in a highly dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage senior professionals.
Machine Learning, Algorithm Writing and Data Management Internship
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0