About This Opportunity
Asset Management Internship
About the Company & Position
With the approval of the State Council, the organization was established in Beijing on April 19,1999 with a registered capital of RMB10 billion contributed solely by the Ministry
of Finance of the People’s Republic of China. With the approval of the State Council，the Asset Management Corporation was renamed on June 29,2010. They have been primely listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 12 December 2013.
The fund is an affiliate fund of China the government and is currently seeking for high profile interns to support our professionals in terms of increasing analytical works. We provide an environment for fair competition, opportunities and space for personal growth, we also encourage potential talents to join us after internship.
The fund has AUM of RMB10 Billion, actively involved in private equity, PIPE and mezzanine deals globally. Self-driven interns will gain extensive exposure to various types of deals with versatile skill sets acquired during our internship program.
- conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, analyzing financial statements and market data;
- Coordinating with other team members in analyzing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organization is positioned to deliver for investors;
- keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries;
- considering how the economic implications of factors the performance of companies and funds;
- monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources;
- financial modeling and projection and establishing and evaluating profit plans
- drafting and writing research reports for fund manager or client use;
- meeting with and providing information to fund managers; this might include, summaries of research, investment ideas, key events from the proceeding day as well as key drivers for the day ahead;
- making recommendations to fund managers, being able to position ideas and articulate to the fund manager about the risk or payoff for each recommendation;