About This Opportunity
Corporate Finance Interns (China)
About the Company
A multinational company is headquartered in Chicago and founded in 1995. It is a major provider of finance for housing in its area of operations. The company has over 80 global offices across 6 continents and also has a presence in banking, life and general insurance, asset management, venture capital and education loans.
• Gain an understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives .
• Perform company and industry research on business development activities.
• Prepare client proposal and assist with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable.
• Working closely with your immediate supervisor (manager).
• Help with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable.
• Assist the coordinator with month-end financial reports.
• Other assigned tasks.
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field.
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Willingness to work anywhere.
• Team player.
• Highly motivated.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available)
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou