About This Opportunity
Green Environment Project Management Internship
Green Environment Project Manager (Intern)
About our client
Our Client is a governmental organization with a mission to promote sustainable development and green growth in China. Headquartered in Beijing, they are the gateway for foreign cleantech companies to China’s green business and environmental market. They organize international conferences and outreach events, receiving and sending trade missions between countries, commercializing Chinese and foreign cleantech in China, and conducting research in sustainable development and green growth models. They also contribute to the discourse of influencing Chinese Green Economy Policies through variety of lobby activities.
Projects interns will work on
- UNIDO – Beijing Green Environment Initiative
- UNEP – Pollution Reduction Project
- Government of China – Sustainable Environmental Consultations
- China Green Carbon Foundation
The Internship Position: Green Environment Project Manager: China Internship
Duration: 4 to 12 Months (3 months might be considered)
Working Hours: 40 hours a week
Nature: Full Time
Availability: As soon As possible
Nature of Position: Very Competitive, only short listed applicants will be contacted
Compensation: Available (stipends)
Outstanding Interns will be landed permanent Job!
- Research through Data collection, processing, analysis and suggestions issued on project basis;
- Get to understand properly the policy framework in china regarding Environmental protection
- Monitor policy changes and offer suggestions for Business development
- Plan travel logistics and schedule for business delegations to International governments and companies;
- Material collection and translation for official website updating to reflect upcoming events
- Write articles and other exposes
- Assist in planning and determining themes for Environmental Conferences
- Support visiting partners and on-site visits to clients;
- Assist in admin work of Sales Department when the need arises.
What we have to offer you:
- Interns will participate in groundbreaking projects as being part of the world’s leading professional Consulting service Network full of opportunities in the area of Environmental Protection.
- Our scale, coupled with diversified and quality client base enable participants to get the best career opportunities for growth.
- The principle of career progression offers a more formal approach to learning, development and transformation. This puts participants in the seat to driving their own career development.
- Get the feel of what it takes to work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for Young people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Guided Tours & Travel, volunteering programs and social activities are in built to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese culture
- Our partner Language Schools have in place flexible arrangements to tutor our Internship participants in Chinese language Speaking, reading, and writing. Join another expat from embassies, foreign missions and Multinational Organizations in the process.
- Must have been a final year student in university or college or above
- Majors in NGO or Environmental Science, Project Management or Management and other related majors
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Track record of demonstrated progressive leadership potential through academic, work, and/or community activities
- Demonstrated project management capabilities with an emphasis on strategic thinking, teamwork, and results-driven implementation
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple projects, a ‘can do’ attitude along with enthusiasm and energy;
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both oral and written) and comfort working across all levels of the organization
- Prior internship experience in Admin role is preferred with Good verbal and written English communication skills;
- Good customer service attitude; Ability to take initiative and be flexible, Hardworking and able to work efficiently on multitasks.
- Expectations of the intern is recorded at start of program,
- Milestones will be established on monthly basis
- Supervisors and mentors allocated
- Evaluations and suggestions took at every milestone
- Midway through the project, expectations will be adjusted or maintained
- And a final report and evaluation of performance issued at close of the internship
What your fees are used for
It is great to note at this point that China Internship Placement is a third party organization that recruits interns for our partner organizations in China and as such, participants must finance their entire program. These fees are used to provide the following services:
- Executive Internship Placement in China
- Chinese Language Study (Private Classes)
- Visa Processing and Consultation
- Fully furnished housing and Accommodation over the duration of the program
- Airport pick up and drop off, Welcome package: City map. Transport card. Mobile phone, SIM card, Orientation
- Business Classes and Seminar, Networking events
- Professional Mentoring and Corporate Grooming*
- Entrepreneurial Training*
- Full-time 24/7 program leadership and support
- Travel & Tour to historical sites with cultural activities* and Know China tour*
- CIP Insurance card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
- Introduction to other legal income generating opportunities
We host several interns from the UK on their industrial Placement missions in diverse areas. The following positions and more are available:
- Event Project Manager (Intern)
- Sales managing Assistant
- Management Consulting Associate
- Chemical Engineer (full-time Job with Shell China- Requires Several Years of experience)
- Finance Intern
Green Energy, Green Environment, Project Management
Green Environment Project Management Internship
- Certificates: No
- Students: 0