About This Opportunity
Project Assistant Internship in China
About the Company
Founded in 1982 (Sweden) is a worldwide developer, manufacturer, and distributor of performance sunglasses, helmets, goggles, and prescription solutions of the highest technical level. They exhibit the finest expression of high-quality excellence, cutting-edge technology, and revolutionary design. By selling products in more than 60 countries worldwide, the company has re-affirmed its international vocation with its second generation of entrepreneurs
Role & Responsibilities –
- Help coordinate the Accelerator Programme.
- Work directly with businesses to accelerate their development.
- Develop events and workshops.
- Identify and implement new ways to support businesses and increase their success.
- Writing reports.
- Work closely with Mentor Network as support for newcomers and existing companies.
- Apply for funding.
- Bachelor Degree is required
- A positive collaborative approach, honesty, personal integrity, and ability to work well within a team are highly valued and integral to the role.
- Ability to follow directions and take initiatives.
- Self-driven and good at time management.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent English in Oral and Writing, Swedish and Chinese is a plus.
- Strong business skills a significant plus.
- It is a 3 – 6 months’ internship with the possibility for extension.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission (available).