About This Opportunity
Internet of things Internships – Research Associate (China)
What is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)?
The Internet of Things (IoT) includes all connected devices, from your smartphone to your Grandfather’s heart monitor. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) refers to all connected devices used by businesses in manufacturing, R&D and other areas. Cisco predicts that the IIoT will add $20 trillion dollars to the global economy by 2030. It is simply the most important technology revolution of your career.
Job Roles –
- Research, aggregate, and analyze information about IIoT companies, case studies, technologies and markets.
- Engage industry experts, executives, entrepreneurs to crowd source their expertise.
- Visualize research to drive awareness of advances and to educate the market.
- Maintain the quality of information on the platform.
- Supporting consulting projects for client companies.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Fluent in English
- Ambitious, independent-minded young leaders with a team-first mentality.
- Deep interest in gaining expertise in Industrial IoT markets and technologies.
- Experience conducting research from non-structured data sources.
CIP is affiliated with 500 multinational organizations, 2000 medium-sized companies, and over 1000 startup organizations. We take care of the China Internship Visa, Intern Accommodations, Insurance, Career Development / Coaching and other Logistics, Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – [email protected]
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Stipend: 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH Plus, Commission – upon performance
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
Availability: Opened Now !!!
Branding (Creative Marketing), Business Development, Business Internships, Marketing, Project Management, Research, Research and Development, Supply Chain (Logistics)
Internet of things-Research Associate
- Duration: 2 - 12 months
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0